Create an elegant Holiday serving stand…
using random thrift store dishes and a Dollar Store candlestick.
Imagine this filled with yummy deserts and treats.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Three Plates: one small, one medium, one large
- Glass Candlestick
- Glass Cordial
- Jingle Bells
- Beacon Glass, Metal & More Premium Permanent Glue, 2-Ounce*
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Soft Cloth
- Clean and dry dishes. Wipe areas where adhesive will be applied with rubbing alcohol to remove any oil left on glass from handling.
- Run a thin line of adhesive on the top of the glass candlestick and adhere to the bottom of the medium plate. Let dry.
- Place jingle bells into glass cordial. Run thin line of adhesive on top of glass cordial. Adhere to bottom of the smallest plate. Let dry.
- Adhere bottom of glass cordial to center of the medium plate.
- Adhere bottom of glass candlestick to top center of largest plate.
TIP… Use as three separate pieces or adhere together to create one elegant serving stand.
The Festive Holiday Stand was created for Craft Ideas magazine’s Holiday 2016 issue.
Make sure to check out Craft Ideas Magazine for Craft Ideas for Every Occasion, Every Skill Level.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!