A Cherry Little Birthday Card
Who doesn’t love receiving a Cheery Little Birthday Card?
I know I do.
This week the Xyron Design Team is all about Lawn Fawn…
and I had a blast. I loved using their dies to make this fun card.
Here’s what I used: (*affiliate link)
- Really Rainbow Petite 6 x 6 Paper Pack*
- LF1620 Spring Sprig Die Set*
- LF1619 Little Flowers Die Set*
- LF1615 Happy Birthday Line Border Die*
- Xyron Mega Runner*
- Xyron 3″ Sticker Maker*
- Die Cutter Machine*
- Cream Cardstock
- Glossy Enamel Adhesive Sprinkles*
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- When working with small dies, I like to run the paper through my Xyron 3″ Sticker Maker*.
- Rub and peel the top cover off the paper.
- Run the paper and die through your die cutter for the perfect little sticker.
- Just the perfect amount of adhesive and so easy to use.
- Look how cute this terra cotta pot turned out.
- Ink the edges of the paper pieces with Vintage Photo Ink* for a realistic looking pot.
The card was so easy to put together using the Xyron Sticker Maker* for all my little pieces.
A really fun card to make.
A special thank you to Lawn Fawn for sending the dies and paper used on this project.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Xyron Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.