Cable Knit Embossed Snowflake Ornament…
The moment I saw the NEW Cable Knit Sweater Embossing Folder* from
Eileen Hull and Sizzix, I knew I had to have it. (I may have gasped!)
I have had a ♥ LOVE ♥ for Cable Knit Sweaters for A LONG time. (just ask my kids)
Materials Used: (*affiliate link)
- 665329 Sizzix 3D Textured Sweater Embossing Folder*
- 665327 Eileen Hull/Sizzix Ornament Box Die*
- 665326 Sizzix Wreath & Snowflake Thinlet Die Set*
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine*
- 656492 Sizzix Mat Board*
- Cardstock: White and Red
- Craft Pine Stem*
- Xyron Creative Station Lite*
- Xyron Multi-Stick Glue Gun*
- Ribbon and Adhesive Pearls
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
The ornament is a simple project to make.
- I used the Xyron Creative Station Lite* to add adhesive to the back of my white cardstock before embossing it with the cable knit embossing plate*.
- Adhere the embossed cable knit to a piece of mat board and cut out a circle using the Ornament Box Die. For extra thickness, adhere to a second circle to the back of the ornament.
- Hot glue craft pine stems* around the circle.
- Add a red snowflake, adhesive pearls, and ribbon to finish off the ornament.
It’s time for a New Chapter 4 Release with Eileen Hull and Sizzix!
The Eileen Hull Teams have created some wonderful projects using Eileen’s
new Chapter 4 Sizzix Dies and we have a little blog hop for you to follow to
see all the inspiration!
There is a GIVEAWAY too – leave a comment on each of the designers’ blog
posts and you will be entered to win one of the new dies!
LET’S GET GOING ON OUR RELEASE PARTY BLOG HOP…
Click on the next link below to see all the projects.
Comment on each designer’s blog post to be eligible to win!