Is it too early for a Snowman Banner?
I admit it’s a little early, but when I found this adorable Sizzix Snowman Die by Tim Holtz*
I really wanted to use it in this month’s Designer Craft Connection Blog Hop with Kunin Felt.
Seriously though…Who doesn’t love a snowman?
To see what the other designers made using their Kunin Felt make sure to click on the
Blog Hop link at the bottom of this post.
Here’s what I used to make my Snowman Banner. (*affiliate link)
- 9″ x 12″ craft cuts of Kunin Classicfelt: white, aqua, baby pink, candy pink, olive, smoke, peach chiffon
- Sizzix Bigz Die by Tim Holtz, 5.5 by 6-Inch, Assembly Snowman* (*affiliate link)
- Sizzix Big Shot Cutting/Embossing Machine*
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- Iron On Embroidered Letters (Joy SA)
- Pom Pom Trim, Cotton String
- Sewing Machine
- Bamboo Skewer
- I made a simple banner pattern out of white cardstock.
- I traced 2 banners onto the felt.
I die-cut the felt into snowman pieces using the Sizzix Snowman Die* and my Sizzix Big Shot Machine*.
- Glue or Sew the felt shapes onto the banner.
- Sew both pieces of the banner together leaving a small pocket on the top to insert a bamboo skewer or small wood rod for hanging.
- Add pom pom trim to the top of the banner.
- Iron on embroidered letters to spell “let it snow”
Did you know???
Kunin Felt recycles billions of water bottles every year that would otherwise be in the landfills and makes them into a product which becomes felt. 12 bottles equals 1 lb. of fabric.
For more fun projects with Kunin Felt click here.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
Sizzix Bigz Die by Tim Holtz, 5.5 by 6-Inch, Assembly Snowman*
6 thoughts on “Snowman Banner with Kunin Felt”
That is adorable. I am super partial to snowmen. Very cute idea!!!
this is so cute!!
Love this! Never too early for snowmen!
SUE, I love you happy snowman!!! Great idea
Thank you Trish.
So cute! Perfect for winter!