Make the holidays “Merry” with this mini decorated canvas.
Create frosty, glittery goodness with this fun mini canvas project.
To make the Merry Canvas you’ll need: *affiliate link
- Joy Embroidered Letters
- Artist’s Loft Back-Stapled Traditional Canvas 3″ x 9″*
- Americana Multi Purpose Satin: Dark Scarlet and White
- Deco Art Media Crackle Glaze, 4-Ounce, Clear*
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles Writers Paint, 2-Ounce, Crystal*
- American Crafts Glitter, Extra Fine White*
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, 4-Ounce*
- Jingle Bells
- Paint the canvas with Red Scarlet Paint and let dry.
- Paint the red canvas with a thick coat of crackle glaze. The thicker the coat the deeper the cracks. Allow plenty of time for the glaze to dry.
- Lightly white wash the canvas to bring out the crackling.
- Wipe excess paint off with a clean cloth.
- Paint each letter with glitter glue and sprinkle with white glitter.
- Glue letters onto the canvas with craft glue. (leave space on the left of the canvas for embellishing)
- Wrap twine around canvas and embellish with jingle bells, greenery and bow.
This post includes Amazon Affiliate Links. If you choose to make a purchase from Amazon using one of these links, I receive a small commission that helps offset the cost of running this blog.