Make the holidays “Merry” with this mini decorated canvas.
Create frosty, glittery goodness with this fun mini canvas project.
To make the Merry Canvas you’ll need: *affiliate link
- Joy Embroidered Letters
- Artist’s Loft Back-Stapled Traditional Canvas 3″ x 9″*
- Americana Multi Purpose Satin: Dark Scarlet* and Cotton Ball*
- Deco Art Media Crackle Glaze, 4-Ounce, Clear*
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles Writers Paint, 2-Ounce, Crystal*
- American Crafts Glitter, Extra Fine White*
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, 4-Ounce*
- Red and White Twine*
- Jingle Bells
*Disclosure… This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Paint the 3″ x 9″ canvas* with Dark Scarlet* paint and let dry.
- Paint the red canvas with a thick coat of Deco Art Media Crackle Glaze*. The thicker the coat the deeper the cracks. Allow plenty of time for the glaze to dry.
- Lightly white wash the canvas with Cotton Ball Multi Surface Acrylic Paint* to bring out the crackling.
- Wipe excess paint off with a clean cloth.
- Paint each letter with glitter glue*and sprinkle with extra fine white glitter*.
- Glue letters onto the canvas with Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*. (leave space on the left of the canvas for embellishing)
- Wrap twine around canvas and embellish with jingle bells, greenery and bow.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Joy® Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.